Sell Unwanted Gift Cards!

720x90_Sell_Discounted_Gift_Cards

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Amazing Pocket Chair - 80% off!

SEE BELOW FOR INFO!
Click <<< for the commercial!
Really? A chair in your pocket??? Okay, here's the deal...you can get a 2-pack of these cool little chairs from Tanga for only $8.99. So I probably would not use it myself, but if you have kids, these would be fantastic. You know those long lines at the theme parks? The "hold me, mommy," or the "I'm tiirrreeed!" Whip out one of these and sit that kid right down! I am going to keep mine in the car (or perhaps put one in a tote bag) but I have to believe it's going to come in handy. Take a look at the 'As Seen On TV' commercial above...they're really more like little stools, but I think they're cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment