Sell Unwanted Gift Cards!

720x90_Sell_Discounted_Gift_Cards

Monday, May 7, 2012

Get Mom a Kindle For Mother's Day!


The Kindle Fire is the newest addition to the Kindle line, and is the most versatile (and most expensive). But did you realize that you can get a regular Kindle for as low as $79??? This would be a super gift for Mother's Day! As a reader, I love my Kindle! I still read paper books, but the Kindle is great for downloading tons and tons of free books, giving me a library at my fingertips at all times! And the non-glare screen allows me to read outside in bright sunlight with no problems! Your mom (or you!) will love this!

**No products and or compensation have been given in exchange for this post and/or review**

2 comments:

  1. i just love my kindle and especcially with the list of books you post to geth at amazon.com for free its even more fun !!!

    btw i make custom made crocheted covers for kindle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mariet! I love my Kindle, too! The free books are wonderful! I'll bet my Kindle would look really cute with a crocheted cover! Feel free to post a link on the Coupondipity Facebook page with a photo, if you like!

      Delete