Sell Unwanted Gift Cards!

720x90_Sell_Discounted_Gift_Cards

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My FairyTale Books - Delightful Personalized Books!

Delightful Personalized Books and Music for Your Little Ones!

I was recently given the opportunity to review a personalized children's book from My Fairytale Books. This site offers many different story options and even personalized music for your children.

This is the third time that I have purchased a personalized book for my 5 year-old. I have to say that although I was not overly impressed with the first two (from different companies) the book from My Fairytale Books was completely different! The other books that I've purchased have been thin, flimsy paperbacks that frankly appeared as though my child's information was quickly plugged in for personalization.

Not so with My Fairytale Books! The book that I received was a hardback book, and the story inside looked just like any other book I would purchase for my child at a high-end bookstore. The price was very competitive, and the quality heads above the others.

I chose a book about a new sibling joining the family, and the story was delightful. There was quite a bit of personalization, which thrills my little guy. I also had the opportunity to customize a dedication for the front of the book.

The website is super easy to navigate, just requiring you to fill out a few fields with pertinent info, and I received my book within one week!

Right now, just for Coupondipity Readers, you can receive 10% off of your purchase if you use the Code BLOGGER2012 at checkout.

These books and music will delight your children and will be keepsakes for years to come. This is a perfect gift for a birthday boy or girl, or just to say, "I love you!"

Visit My Fairytale Books today and get yours!

Disclaimer: Coupondipity was given an item from this company to review, although there was no monetary compensation in exchange for review. The opinions in this review are entirely my own, regardless of any merchandise received from the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment